Mold remediation is necessary when one has had symptoms of mildew show up in their home or office environment. It is particularly common after a flood or other water damage has occurred, but can also happen in a home that hasn’t been exposed to standing water. If mold is left in your structure, it can result in serious health risks and everyday problems for you and everyone else who resides there. We offer mold removal, mold remediation and other services to make your home or office a safe place to live or work again. Call our help line at any time to get more information and get a free estimate.
We provide quick mold remediation
Call us (209) 466-5882
Why do I need Mold Remediation?
There are a number of symptoms that your home has been infiltrated with mold or mold spores. Look out for the following:
- Irritation of the throat
- Irritation of the eyes, such as watery or itchy eyes
- Nasal congestion
- Any difficulty breathing, or respiratory problems
- Frequent sneezing or sneezing fits
- Congestion of the sinuses, or a runny nose
- Chest tightness or wheezing
- Black or deep green areas of your walls or ceiling
These symptoms could be evidence that mold has taken a presence in your home or office, and you should get it checked out. We will do a full and thorough inspection, locating any and all instances of mildew and eliminating them with mold remediation services. We will do another round through and use anti-microbial solutions to ensure it doesn’t come back.
We also have the high tech equipment needed to dry out your structure, should it have pockets of moisture, or elements the mold would like to come back to. We adhere to the government standards for mold removal, and take all safety precautions necessary to keep it from spreading or becoming airborne in your home.
There are serious health risks associated with exposure to mold, so if you suspect there is mildew in your building, call us right away for a mold remediation inspection and mold removal.
Mold Remediation after a flood.
Some of the most common instances of mold occur after flooding has taken place, or another exposure to excessive moisture in your structure. If you have suffered a flood or similar situation, don’t wait to see if mold shows up. Call us right away for a mold assessment and mold remediation. It is extremely likely mold will grow in your home, if it hasn’t already, and we will get it before it can cause you serious harm.
Some Mold Facts
When it comes to mold and mold remediation, there is a lot of confusion about the topic. So here are some facts about mold:
- Mold is practically present everywhere, be it outdoors or indoors.
- Mold spores are very tiny and microscopic and float in the air. They can enter your home via doors, windows, air conditioning or heating systems, or even on your pet or your clothing.
- In the presence of moisture, mold spores thrive and grow. When exposed to water, these mold spores grow into large colonies very quickly and these colonies of mold spores may produce irritants and allergens.
- However, before the mold remediation process can begin on your property, you must ensure that you address and completely eliminate any sources of moisture or water, otherwise, the mold may return.
- Often mold produces a strong and musty odor, which can lead you to the mold problem areas.
- Mold growth can occur even if the humidity indoors is higher than normal. So, you should aim to keep the indoor humidity below 45%.
- Excess humidity or a small water leak is all it takes for mold to grow in your home and in less than 48 hours, the mold can spread through the property very quickly. Mold can grow in hidden areas such as under carpets, behind the wallpaper, on top of the ceiling, in linoleum, etc.
Our Process of Mold Remediation
Although every scenario involving mold growth is different and needs a different solution, in general, the process of mold remediation is essentially the same and typically, our mold remediation process involves the following steps:
- Inspection and assessment of the mold damage.
- Removing the source of moisture/water.
- Containment of mold.
- Air filtration.
- Removing the mold using a chemical agent or a biocide and all the materials that have been infested by mold.
- Cleaning the premises and all your personal belongings.
We are experts in mold remediation in Stockton, Modest, Tracy and the nearby cities.
Contact us today